Tagged: Forum Rules
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
2019-06-01 at 9:35 AM #359adminKeymaster
- This is NOT an official support forum.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
- The views presented by individuals on this forum are theirs alone, and should not be interpreted as representig the views of Check WMI Plus, EDC International or staff, owners, or affiliates. Indivduals shall be responsible for what they post on this forum.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Please refrain from swearing, as it only serves to deter others from reading further. If your post has been removed, our decision is final in these matters.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping your post. For general questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issue, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- Discussion of illegal activities, linking to, or the posting of pirated software is not allowed. However, we do allow a link to freeware or shareware if the file/utility is applicable to the discussion at hand.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate Check WMI Plus community standards. The Check WMI Plus Support team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited. Commercial and/or “for profit” sales are not allowed in any Check WMI Plus forum.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate Check WMI Plus community standards. The Check WMI Plus Support team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- The forum is for Check WMI Plus issues to be discussed in public. Public discussions assist everyone. Do not PM forum moderators seeking private assistance for your issues. Such PM’s will be deleted without further notice.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Avatars/Pictures and Usernames that may be confused with official staff or to offensive avatars/pictures (e.g. with sexual relation) are not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- The forum ‘Forums Rules and Guidelines’ is closed to new topics and replies.